Mobile Development with SharePoint Foundation
I’ve put together this Mind map as a reference guide to the content contained within the MSDN section by the same name found here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms464268.aspx.
- Overview of Mobile Pages and the Redirection System
- Overview of Mobile Messaging Development
- Modifying the Browser Definition File
- Developing Mobile Document Viewers
- SharePoint 2010 Mobile Web Development
- Preparing to Develop Mobile Device Access to SharePoint
- Building Block: Mobile Pages, Controls and Adaptors
Each area of the Mind map will link back to the MSDN content and will hopefully be a useful visual resource for people to find information that helps with developing mobile solutions.
While not compatible with iOS mobile devices, I’ve saved a SWF version of the Mind map so that it is available for use. This can be viewed in a web browser and you can use the controls at the bottom to centre, find, fit, focus and zoom the content.
This SWF version of the Mind map can be downloaded from my public Dropbox account here or by clicking the image above.
Please let me know any errors or omissions. Equally, happy to receive comments on how to improve the content shared within this blog.Back to top